Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Lovable Lecturer

Haha. Without u all, i wont know so much about science. Haha. Thx. There is something i wanted to say about all the lecturers that hv taught me. Well, here it goes:

Mrs Kee (Math) ,

This is wat she wrote to me in my year book : May God's richest blessing be upon you.
Description : Well, she's a pretty nice teacher to me. Haha. Caring and responsible teacher. Though at times ur lessons might be boring but u're still my wonderful lecturer, as always. Haha. Oh yea, to be true, i'm sorry teacher. I dun think i'm dat wonderful boy u think i am coz i dont do my work. Haha. Thx you.

Mrs Param (Bio) ,

This is wat she wrote to me in my year book :Dear Colin, my wish for u is tat.. Your dreams stay big and your worries small. May God bless you always.
Description : Haha, seriously i love her comments the most. She wrote the song 'My Wish' lyrics to me. Haha. Thx teacher. Hmm, she's also a caring and responsible teacher. Well, teacher though u might be abit too naggy at times but u just want me to be a better person so... Thx you.

Kevin Goh (ESL) ,

This is wat he wrote to me in my year book : Hey, Colin. Dont give up in life! God helps those whose love themself. Like how I love you all. Ha!Ha!Ha!
Description : Haha, he's a great teacher, he's understanding and caring. He's the only teacher i speak cantonese with. Haha. Thx, sir for ur lessons. Oh yea, I hope u're coming to Singapore with us. Haha.

Ms Lai (Chem) ,

This is wat she wrote to me in my year book : Dear Colin, All the best in your finals and your future undertakings.
Description: Hmm, she's a understanding and nice teacher. Haha. Sory, teacher coz i always dun listen in ur class. Not because i dun want, is.. Truely, coz u speak abit too fast for me. Haha but is ok. Ur notes are great. Thx you.

Mr Yap (Phy) ,

He wrote nothing to me in my year book...
Description : Well, he's a responsible teacher. He's lesson is nv boring for me. Haha. Mayb is because i like physics but he is truely a good teacher i suppose. Well, u might hate me. I'm not sure but u're still my lecturer. U taught me and i'm suppose to be grateful. Haha. Thx you, sir.

Thx you all for teaching me. I wont let u all down. I mean... err.. I'll try my best. Haha. Dont guarantee will produce results. U all are certainly my lovable lecturer. Thx you teacher.

No comments: