Monday, November 26, 2007

Emo dude

Lol. 1st thing i come on9, my fren pm me and said hi, wanna go out yam cha? Emo dude? I like swt. Emo dude? =.= Hmm, dunno maybe i am one. Haha but i guess they wont understand the feeling. Its been awhile eversince i saw her. To me is like a year or more. Haihz, i really dunno wat am i suppose to do. Really, is only me that liked her not the other way so perhaps she wont know either. Oh God.. What the heck am i talking? Ah, and my sinus is killing me as always.

Btw, to these days that seem like a year, i found out some interesting names. Haha.

i) Lestat
ii) Lucius
iii) Lancelot
iv) Leia
v) Lucilla

But, i think Lestat is the best. Haha.

Oh, yea i also found out some distinctive virtues of life. Well, here it goes:

i) Wisdom

The way i'm acting, i dun think i hv this virtue.

ii) Ambition

This one i guess i hv. Haha. Is just the matter of whether it can be achieved or not.

iii) Temperance

Not sure.

iv) Fortitude

Abit kua.

v) Devotion

Er... no?

vi) Courageous

Nv. U wont find this virtue on a coward i guess. Haha.

No comments: