Monday, November 12, 2007

Butterflies

1 more exam to go and we're free like butterflies. Haha. Well, i guess there is good and bad. Haihz, nowadays getting more and more pathetic. Haha, can sense it. Even one of my buddy told me, I'm getting more pathetic. Maybe, he is right. Well.. i guess this is wat happens when u fall for someone, badly. Haha. Ah, hack.. again. Geesh, i feel like banging on the wall now with my head, at the very least u can forget bout everything. Haha, nar, i wont do it because my chemistry is 2 days ahead. After that, maybe. Haha. Well, as i've just mentioned, 1 more paper to go. Haha. Everyone will be able to spread their wings. Just hope everything turn out the way it is and well..... Happy holiday.

1 comment:

CheeShan said...

okie, my 1st ever comment in ur blog..
chill chill chill~~~
don't be so pathetic..choose a wall which is soft if wanna bang the wall so dat the impact can be absorbed by the wall n the effect will be reduced...hahah! *lame*