Thursday, October 25, 2007

Final Moments

Well, tmw is the last day of college. Days gone by so quickly that when I was about to realised it, is already too late. Haha. Somehow or rather, i realised a drastic change in myself. Maybe is because as days gone by, we become more and more mature for everyday is a new learning process that sooner or later served us as our experiences in life. To some of u, hmm, i dunno, haha, well, i might be.... hmm, bad? or maybe jerkish but is ok and not to be forgotten, haha... sorry. Lol. Seriously, I did not know goin to school would be that nice until I met all of u. This year had been such a wonderful dream. Thanks to all of u for the wonderful memory that u have given me that makes it a wonderful dream. Without it, the existing me for now will not exist. To some of u, i might not see u again or we might not see each other again. For that, i would like to wish u good luck in life and to all the things u do. Haha. Well, i guess this is another one of my crap. Lol.

To all my classmates~: Fate has brought us all together and i would like to thanks all of u. Though there are times that we have to bid farewell to each other but the memories we have shared will always be remembered. Goodluck in life. ^.^y Haha.

Oh, crap... Is 8 already, well hope to see u all in the near future. =)

2 comments:

ning said...

m i included in ur thank u list oso???hahaha..neway..u stil owe me a ride..hopefully get 2 meet up someday lar..haha

ning said...

m i included in ur thank u list oso???hahaha..neway..u stil owe me a ride..hopefully get 2 meet up someday lar..haha