Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thank You all

This post is especially for those who hv hlp me. 1st of all, i would like to thx samantha for teaching me esl and the story book. Oh, yea, the story book. Lol. Sory, i haven read finish, almost. Haha. I'll return to u as soon as possible. 2nd, i would like to thx cindy for all the notes, info and stuff. Thx cindy. Haha. 3rdly, i would like to thx yi vun for all the chem notes. Haha. Without it, i wonder how am i suppose to do chem. Lol. Finally, the last but not least, is my best buddy. Who else? Haha. None other than Ivan Lai. Haha U're the bestest buddy that one can ever wish for. Haha, though at times u might say stuff that really annoys me but well haha.. No worries. For that i would like to wish u to get a TER of 95+ so that u can go monash and i also hope i can get TER of 90+ to get my scholarship for biotech, then we can most probably meet there. Haha. Thx man, for everything. Also, i would like to thx all my frens, vivek, sara, sanjay, hao yi, jack. Haha, u guys are great. ^.^y. All the best man in everything, i hope we'll meet one day. Haha. See one of u driving like BMW or maybe even Lamborghini. Haha. Thxs all.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

i did nth.. No nid 2 thank me.. I 'm d 1 hu is supposed 2 thank u.. Thx 4 helpin me in everthin.. Thx!!!!!! ^^

car-z said...

WELCOME!!!!my name starts wid C also..does dat mean i'm a coward too??lol...C means caring not coward...=)