Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wonderful Life

For me i think my life is a blessing now. Well, i might have been born ugly or dumb but u know wat God has given me in my life? God has given me friends that are none other than u guys (G6) and God has also give me my wonderful parents and siblings. I really like to take this opporturnity to thanks Caryn on her wonderful post about us. I really like it. I think u really put alot effort into it. Haha. Thanks Caryn. No matter how many times i hv said something or done something wrong to u. Plz forgive me. Mistake, i guess. Mistake i think is wat brought us to know more about ourselves and identifying our true souls. I know, i have done countless of mistake in the past but it had been a wonderful experiences that brings about the better me. And for this, i hv to thanks my parents, my classmates, my siblings, my best buddies, and my tutor.

Well, my parents.. Last time i was quite a rude boy and quite rebellious but as years gone by, i begin to realise that maybe for all the scolding last time is for my sake. Now, i think i'm alot mature to be able to handle by relationships with my parents and of course i do spend time with them every now and then. My siblings, of course, my eldest bro, to be honest, without him, i dunno wat have i to become now. Haha.

My best buddies, this include Ivan Lai and one of my old schoolmate Seong Bin. Haha. They are wonderful. Seriously, Ivan, i need to thank u for all the things u have taught me. Also, i would like to humbly apologize to u. I know sometimes when i play games, i might be abit siao, haha. Tats because i get too high i think. Haha. Saying stuff that annoys u or stuff.. but to be honest with u, i dun really know wat i'm talking during that period. Haha. I guess i dun mean it. I'm sory. Truely, u're the only guy i respect the most besides my father, my bros and my tutor coz i think u're a far greater guy than me, ever to be. It would take me a lifetime to be as good as u, i think. But i promise i'll change, not because of anything else.. Just that i wanna be a better person.. really. Thanks.

My friends of course are equally as important. Yes, they are. Yup i think Caryn is true. I'm a coward all my life. Haha. I guess i am. Even my own siblings, my cousin and friends said the same thing to me. Well, i guess tat is why my parents gimme the name Colin. Haha. C stands for coward i think. Well? Haha. Without u all, i guess i wouldnt be... me. Thinking of how we will part one day.. Seriously, as a guy, tears do occur. Haha. Maybe i'm a sissy. I dunno. Sory.

And my tutor. Haha. He's the one that transform me from lazy and dumb to eventually become someone better. He taught me in form 4 back then. On physics and chem and add math of course. Not only he taught me sciences, he also taught me the way of life. Every now and then, he will come and we will talk bout our lives and stuff. Btw, he said i'm those type that dun like to social alot. Haha. He is the one that actually inspired me to become a biotechnician. ( Is tat wat u call it anyway? Someone who master the field of biotech?). Perhaps, one day during this holiday i will find him and maybe go yum cha wif him and chat for awhile. And, seriously, if i were one day to be able to drive cars like BMW, i will come to u and tell u how succesful i have become under ur guidance, i really hope i do.

Wat else can i hope for more in life? Really? I think God has given me the best thing ever for anyone else. I really do love all of u. Haha. Hack, my eyes are abit wet. I guess is the yawning. Lol. Sory if i sounded pathethic but this is wat deep down inside my heart. For all of u, i hope we'll meet again one day. And of course good luck in everything. For everlasting memories lies deep down within my heart.

No comments: