Monday, November 26, 2007

Re-evaluation

For once i thought u hv still a glimpse of feelings towards me. Such a fool. How could i not know? I just realized that the little glimpse of feelings doesnt exist at all. The things u said to me, the word u use, the tone. I really thought that.... Maybe i am a fool after all. U might not have a clue wat u said to me but everything u said to me is a memory to me. I really hope u do have feelings for me. Please tell me u do....

Wisdom? I dun think i hv even a tiny bit of that virtue now. Maybe that is why some ppl choose not to love anymore. Yea, truely, i might hv been a fool for her, but for those that choose not to love anymore, they might hv forgotten the sweet memories behind the love. Kinda sad to know that she doesnt like me at all.. but i will nv regret loving u because it was u who make me into a better person and of course the memories. Damn, i'm pathetic.

The song, Linger, always remind me of how i am such a fool for u and my lingering feelings upon u.

Perhaps i need some time to re-evaluate myself, things i hv done, everything. But one thing is for sure, I really do like u. It would be selfish for me to use the word love for i dun think i'm mature enough to love u. After everything. I'm sory.

No comments: