Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fantasy

Fantasy. Fantasy is simple, really. Some fantasy is only meant to exist in our dreams and only there. Well, is funny really, how someone can do so much for the one they love. It doesnt matter them as long as they can be with the one they love. Well, i might have been a complete idiot in front of u or perhaps i might even say stuff that is ridiculous and make myself look like a fool, but that is just because i dont wanna act as someone i'm not to u. I know, i know clearly that u doesnt have the same feelings i have for u towards me but eventhough i knew about it, i still.. i still dwell upon u. Well... everything is over now. Perhaps one day i might forget bout ur laughter, ur smile or maybe even ur voice.. but i will always remember that i have love u. I'm sory coz i shouldnt be saying this, really. Well, i hope we will meet in the near future and i certainly hope that u will find a guy that is far better than me, ever, because u deserve someone better. Well, let fate decide everthing... Ah hack, i think i should stop here. I really sound so pathetic nowadays. So sory.

No comments: