Thursday, November 22, 2007

Shallow

There is nv one day i could stop myself from thinking bout u. In fact, everything i do, u're somehow always on my mind. I couldn't hlp myself for falling so deep for you. U're everything to me, gorgeous, smart, lovely, everything. U're just simply flawless to me. Dwelling in this never-ending illusion is really hard for my love for u is tormenting me everyday. I really hope that u can tell me that u like me as much as i like u but i know this is absurd. Sometimes, i just hope that u will tell me that u dun like me so that i can get over u, truely, or maybe one day when we meet again, i'll be seeing u holding hands with another guy. I really hope i can get over u and keep u away from my mind but I cant... the more i try to forget u, the more i am thinking of you. I just... cant. Fortitude is what keep me standing still these days. It seems like an illusion all the while, life is. I guess i'm just too shallow..

No comments: