Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Power of Love

I guess Love really can change a person totally, when u really fall truely for the one u love most. No reason to love really. Love is all about how much u can devote urself to that particular person. I've been really a jerk for the past time for i've done something i never could hv imagine that I've actually done it. I've say stuff and do stuff that actually hurt someone. I'm so sorry. I'll promise i wont do it ever for i know the feelings of being played because i was once toyed by the girl i like most. I know how it feels. Been such a dreamer and said stuff which i dont really know wat i'm saying and doin ridiculous stuff. This whole year had been a dream but a wonderful one. Everyday is a new experience and i guess experiences is wat make a person to grow up. Just pray and hope to be a better person each day. No matter how bad the past was, it will still be a part of me. A part that helps me to grow up and to be someone better. And falling for u was the greatest thing in my life. Haha seriously is been a dream all this while. Maybe i should wake up by now. I know is not possible but is ok. Just hope everything is fine and thats my wish. Ah, hack. Here it goes again.

No comments: