Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Elusive

What it is feel like to fall for someone so deeply?
What it is feel like to miss someone so badly?
Fate has brought us so far that nothing can replace ur position and the things u've done that forever will be etched within my memory. From the day we met, we laugh, till the day we say goodbye. U're the onli one that brings about the tears back in me again and u're the onli one that are able to make me smile when i'm feeling lousy. I tried my best not to think about u coz i know is sellfish for me to love u when u dont have the same feelings towards me. Every single thing i do i cant concentrate for u're always in my mind. I did anything possible just to get u out of my head. I might be weak. But I promise, I promise i'll grow stronger to stand for tomorrow and to tell myself that u've left footprints in my heart. Everlasting.

No comments: