Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Incomplete

Its been a awhile again. I'm seriously lost nowadays and for the past month i've been completely stupefied. I guess i'm really completely in love with her. I still cant let u go. Is all my fault, i should hv told u how i felt about u but i hesitated. I'm such a coward and a loser. But even if i told u how much i love u that doesnt make u feel the same way towards me. I hesitated because i think i'm not good enough for u. U're really the one girl i ever see this way before. Is really... i dunno.. Haihz. There is so many question i wanna ask u and i've not seen u for awhile. I know u know how i feel about u. That is why i hesitated even more when i saw u. Is really a one-sided romance i think this is.

Do u still remember the phrase i once told u before? Happy and whole? I finally know wat it means to be happy and whole. Because i'm so incomplete nowadays no matter what i do, without you. If i were to be given a choice on having u and letting go everything in my life, i do. Because i know i love u.

No comments: