Thursday, January 17, 2008

Best In Me

Sometimes ur words means different to others. I dunno. It seems happening to me all the time. Well, i'm suppose i'm a lousy speaker? Same goes to the things u do. U know u're goin to fail and yet u tried. Human nature? I'm not that sure either. Perhaps i knew that u dont like me but yet it seems that there is always this hope that keeps me goin on. I dunno why i love u so much. Maybe its not all about the hope, maybe is because u bring out the best in me that none other can.

Cause u bring out the best in me
Like no one else can do
That's why i'm by ur side
That's why i love u

I really do miss u so much even until now. Seriously, i'm so down without u and sometimes i wish i could see u again eventhough... The reason why i blogged so much lesser nowadays because blogging reminds me of u. A place where i voiced out my heart. Though it reminds me of u, yet i'm still doing it.

No comments: