Saturday, July 7, 2007

A Secret I Can't Tell

If You Love Someone Put Their Name In A Circle Not A Heart, A Heart Can Break But A Circle Goes On Forever. Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep Because Reality Is Better Then A Dream. The First Time I Saw You I Knew It Was True. That I'd Love You Forever And That's What I'll Do. You Don't Know What You Do To Me, You Don't Have A Clue. You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Me Looking At You. Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember this is true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you. To see you is what my eyes long for, to touch you is what my body longs for, but to love you, my heart has done already for a long time. Gotta let you know that I love you, gotta let you know that I care, gotta let you know that for you, I'll always be there

No comments: