Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Best Pals

In my life, i dont actually mixed around much. Normally i only stay put with one group of friends and thats it. One of my best pal is Seong Bin. Last time in school we use to stick together in our group which has 4 ppl but me and him were closer to each other. We use to talk to each other alot last time and that unfortunately get us in to alot of trouble in school. Haha. Seong Bin is a funny guy with alot of his own theories and thinking back of it makes me laugh. Those were the days, well. Another of my best pal is Ivan Lai. Actually i'm suppose to dedicate this post for him because he really hlp me alot. Haha. Yeah, i know, he's a nice guy. At the same time he is also a funny guy. He can make u laugh 24/7 with all his "JOKES", u know. Haha. He is also a smart guy and that's an undeniable fact. For me, i think, he's unique for i hv never met a guy like him. Haha as &*#@%. U know. Lol. So i really hope to meet u in Monash next time, Ivan Lai.

No comments: