Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Worst Week of My Life

This Week a lot of things did happen, indeed. The week that i don't feel like myself anymore. 1st of the things that occur is the Esl presentation. Yup, i cant ignore the fact that i screw it up badly. Haihz, i'm not good at this sort of stuff i know. Even if i prepared i ended up screwing it also, as always. 2nd is my health problems, 2 blisters in my mouth causing my lips to dried up and making me hard to open my mouth and even eat coz its really painful. Not only that, my gastric became worse and unfortunately i hv to see a doctor coz of it. 3rdly, i'm starting to fade in class and i dunno what is goin on in the lesson anymore. I'm afraid my result will drop. Lastly, my grandma pass away. Haihz.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm sorry 2 hear tat u grandma pass away.. Cheer up.. Dun be sad k?? Smile more.. Life has 2 go on.. Mayb ur grandma will be happier nw ^^
N ur presentation was gud.. U were sick wad.. Dun worry.. U will surely get high marks.. beta than mine 4 sure.. hehe.. Cheer up.. Drink more water n eat on time then all sickness will go byebye.. haha.. Then i can get bak my title.. Lolz.. Take care n cheer up ya ^^