Friday, June 22, 2007

Bad Boys

When i was form 4. I am really a complete devil. Haha me n my gang used to ponteng alot during school. Dont do homework, dont listen in class and most importantly we're in the blacklist. Haha. We're a gang of 4. Normally in class we onli chat around with each other and laugh about and ignore the teacher in front. In the end, the teacher was so sick of us, she ignored us too. Haha. Not only that, we even got our hair cut by teacher quite a number of times. Usually after the hair cut we will be sent directly to the principal for insulting teacher. =_= Then after that we will usually ponteng class and hang around in the toilet, chat, fixing hair coz the teacher really spoilt our hair style. Haha. But one of the most ironic thing is, we're in the 2nd class (so fake). Really, thats my high school life, always getting screwed by teacher until we're kinda bored wif it. I think in my high school life i only like one teacher and her name is Mrs.Ramani. Shes the best literature teacher ever, she taught me alot bout life and literature of coz. =_= Her class is really enjoyable, not onli that she teaches literature well, she even tell stories to us and its really hilarious sometimes. Seriously, i still miss her teaching. Haihz, although most of it was a sad history but some was really memorable and sweet. Thinking back of the 95% sad past and a mere 5% memorable past, sometimes it makes me wonder.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Nice post ^^.. I did drop u a comment again.. Lolz.. Mz blog more ya.. It's reli nice.. Nt crap at all compared 2 mine.. haha.. Noti boys r nice.. Beta than nerdy ones.. Hahhahaha.. N tok more k?? Haha.. Take care ^^