Monday, December 17, 2007

Without You

Is it possible that one soul cannot live without another soul? Last time, i've always think that this is not possible. But as days past, i've begin to realise that it is possible that one cannot live without another person, someone important to him or perhaps his love. For the past week, i've really been in a mess, everything i did was ... was... completely... i mean i'm like a lifeless soul nowadays. Nar, i dunno wat to say anymore. This is just... hard.

Without You:

Oh I can't forget this evening
Or your face when you were leaving
But I guess thats just the way the story goes
You always smile but in your eyes
Your sorrow shows, yes it shows

Oh I can't forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrow
When I had you there but then I let you go
And now its only fair that I should let you know
What you should know

I can't live, if living is without you
I can't live, I can't give anymore

I can't live, if living is without you
I can't live, I can't give anymore

No comments: